The Westchester Biotech Project is a borderless initiative mapping the future for regional and international collaboration.
2018 Programs: all times Eastern US
September 27, 12-1pm Online - Leveraging Sustainability to Save Your Lab Budget
October 4, 11-12:30 pm Online - Virtual Roundtable: Translating Data Science
October 16, 11:30-1:00 pm Online - Consortium on Translational Research in the Microbiome
October 30, 12-1 pm Online - Repurposing Drugs Through Computational Biology
November 1, 8-10 am in Westchester - Roundtable: Educators and Employers
November 15, 8:30-11 am in Westchester - Roundtable: Intellectual Property
Rare Disease Symposium
July 18, 2018, Iona College - More Information
- Rare Disease "Hub" Draws Support from Drug Developers (Genetic Engineering News)
- Westchester Biotech Project Aims to Become Rare Disease "Hub" (ClinicalOMICs)
- July 18 Symposium At Iona College Brings Together Global Thought Leaders to Discuss Medical Possibilities, Potential Breakthroughs (White Plains Patch)
Innovation in Research 2018
June 12, 2018, Purchase College, SUNY - More Information
"Bringing together scientists, engineers, and clinicians from many companies and institutions is the best way to stimulate future research collaborations."
Dr. Carla Romney, Fordham University
- Westchester Welcomes International Biotech Boom With Forward-Thinking Symposium (Westchester Magazine)
- Living to 150? Repairing the brain? Biotech community inspired by possibilities (lohud)
- Old-world Venture Capital struggles to compete with new-world technology… (Medium)
- Westchester County and the International Biotech Boom (White Plains Patch)
The Westchester Biotech Project brings together researchers, engineers, and data scientists from across therapeutics, diagnostics, and devices. Based in Westchester County, NY, this is a borderless initiative with opportunities for local, national, and international collaboration.
Focusing upon intellectual engagement and sustainable action, we work to drive sensible, pleasurable, and stimulating engagement.
Reach out to get involved! email@example.com